Los Angeles, California Area – Highly motivated, versatile and creative individual with considerable years of experience in print production. This individual is seeking an opportunity to use their expertise in Print Production, Quality Control, Cost and People management where a special ability to motivate and communicate would be needed.
This candidate possesses:
- Excellent knowledge of the print production process of 4 color litho / sheetfed.
- Strong attention to detail and operational workflow dynamics to effectively track and analyze the status within the procurement process.
- Ability to multi-task and utilize resources to execute tasks within a deadline-oriented environment.
- Highly motivated and high level of initiative; inspires confidence to work independently and in support of department goals and business objectives.
- Oversees the competitive bid and negotiation process with vendors and suppliers that perform print jobs
- Manages print project from the initial phase of reviewing client requirements to the final stages of production and distribution.
- Approves print production priorities and schedules, print specifications, and budgets
- Advises internal clients on printing projects and recommends cost effective options.
- Communicate with clients regarding production stages and project status.
- Other duties include Supervising production during pre-flighting, or minimizing repetitive or excessive imaging