A seasoned Human Resources professional with extensive experience managing remote sites, talent acquisition, talent management, leadership development organizational capability, and overseeing multi-site organizations. A people oriented individual who seeks strong partnership within the leadership Team. Proven results in managing Team Member Relations issues, skilled at conducting internal investigations, recruiting experience with both exempt and non-exempt levels, Resourceful problem-solver.
Passionate for working in a Manufacturing organization, where employee partnership is encouraged to help grow and improve the business.
- Recruiting – full cycle..
- Orientation from hiring process to on boarding.
- Payroll approval and process.
- Coordinate onsite tours with management for colleges/high schools, etc.
- Strategic partnership development with the Management Team.
- Maintaining all employee records and files.
- Liaison between management and employees.
- Managing the safety training with supervisors and maintaining records.
- Workers Comp records, working with employee/clinic to get employee back to work program.
- OSHA records, keeping files updated until full release.
- Education Team Members on the benefits available to them and how to use them.
- Manage account and finances of Vendors.
- Training for company and employee personal development.
- Coordinate company events.
- Partnership with schools related to career path in printing
- Work with Management on tours within the plant and provide take away material.
- Managing the ADP payroll system for 3 sites with various of reports, updates, etc.
- Keeping HIPPA records/documents secure.