Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Area – A very talented professional who is seeking a new opportunity in an Operations, Plant or General Management role. This candidate is looking to find an ideal opportunity where he can make a positive impact through utilizing his impressive business acumen. The following profile is an outline of this individual’s vast skill-set and accomplishments.
This individual has an educational background that includes an MBA in Strategic Thinking and Leadership, a BS, Electrical and Computer Engineering along with being Six Sigma Black Belt certified.
With full P&L responsibilities this candidate has provided significant accomplishments in business turn-around, sales increase, quality adoption/facilitation, waste reduction and cash flow generation.
Some examples of achievement:
- As a result of new operations infrastructure and restructuring of SOP’s, sales strategies and manufacturing footprint, turned around stagnant sales and boosted revenues by $4MM.
- Captured millions in business with N****, C*** and H**** (major client companies) after implementing lean initiatives, employee safety committee and long-term union agreements while becoming AIB and FSC certified. This led to an unprecedented growth of brand in company’s history and boosted cash flow throughout value chain.
- Reduced waste by implementing plant-wide lean manufacturing training initiatives. Achieved reduced set-up costs ($2400 to $800) and reduced overtime in the design department (10% to zero) while bringing tooling in house.
- Successfully orchestrated ISO-9000 Certification of Quality Management, enabling sustained success as a quality organization, superior production planning and expansion into additional product lines.
- Generated $500K in cash flow by eliminating obsolete inventory and implementing internal controls and new ERP system,aligning purchasing of raw materials with customer demand.
A quick snapshot of this candidate:
- Customer-Focused Operations Manager with 25 years of manufacturing experience with an emphasis on P&L Management, Performance Optimization and Improvement, Customer Satisfaction, Purchasing, Inventory Management and Supplier Relationships.
- Thorough technical expertise and in-depth understanding of Lean Manufacturing with solid experience in Supply Chain Management, and Multi-Site Operations.
- High level of analytical, organizational and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Advanced skills in start-up manufacturing and in-house/contract manufacturing.
- Talent for enhancing employee culture/engagement.
This individual is a stand-out in the area of business management and development. His focus is to gain an opportunity within a GM role reporting to the owner, with P&L responsibility but also open to Director of Ops, Plant or Site Manager in a larger organization.